Lot 141 Driftwood Street, Box Hill
Candlebark is set to become a thriving community. Close to amenity, yet set amongst quiet, peaceful surrounds, a home at Candlebark will ensure your family enjoys the best this growing area has to offer for many years to come.
This beautiful single storey home will be sure to excite with a modern and functional open floor plan, 3 bedrooms, two bathrooms (ensuite in main), single garage and an undercover alfresco area.
Complete with a vast array of Inclusions such as:
– 20mm Smartstone Kitchen Benchtops
– Ducted Air-Conditioning
– Floor Coverings
– Concrete Driveway and Path
– 2600mm High Ceiling
– Tiles to Porch and Alfresco
– Acrylic Bag & Paint to Feature Façade
– European Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances
– Automatic Garage Door
Offering such great value, this home & land package located just 4km’s from Rouse Hill Town Centre and the new Metro station (opening in 2019) is the perfect place to call home.
With a diverse mix of land sizes, plus a selection of pre-planned house & land packages, Candlebark at Box Hill is North West Sydney’s newest place to call home.
For further information please contact our office on 02 8883 5012 or Con Sgouros on 0404 308 208.
The developer is offering a $5,000 Landscaping Rebate on all lots*, ensuring you and your fellow residents enjoy a beautiful streetscape, as well as a fantastic new lifestyle.
*Landscaping Rebates apply only to purchasers who complete landscaping works through the developers chosen Landscaping contractor (TBC).
White Square Properties acts as the selling agent for the vendor. Whilst we believe all information gathered is reliable and accurate we do not
guarantee the accuracy of the information, nor do we accept liability should there be any delays or changes made by the developer or vendors.
* Artist impression used for illustrative purposes only. Actual home colours, materials and finishes may vary. Please refer to the Contract of Sale for further details.
* Site Costs are based on developer provided contours and are subject to land registration and receipt of contour survey, Geotech report, Sewer peg out, 149 Certificate and 88b instrument. Contact White Square Properties, the selling agent for Elderton Homes, for further details. Elderton Homes reserves the right to revise plans, specifications, facades and prices without notice or obligation. Artist impression used for illustrative purposes only. Actual home colours, materials and finishes may vary. All facades are facebrick only unless otherwise specified. All floorplans and sizes depict Elderton Homes Traditional Façade. The information provided on this webpage are of a general nature and should not be regarded as legal, financial or real estate advice or relied upon in lieu of appropriate professional advice. Elderton Homes ABN: 33138413902. Builders Licence: 218678C.Return To View Previous Page
INSPECTION TIMEBy appointment
Selling AgentPatrick Boyce
0466 910 758