B.709 / 47 Spurway Drive, Baulkham Hills | $598,000
Affordable luxury apartment, a great option for any first home buyer or investor
B.709 has 56sqm of internal space including a premium full-sized kitchen, ample storage and an open plan living and dining area that adjoins to a gorgeous 10sqm entertainer’s terrace.
Double-glazed floor to ceiling windows provide the perfect environment to truly bring the outdoor lifestyle into your new home.
This unique find is applicable for the NSW First Home Buyers stamp duty offer plus the $10,000 government grant.
Other features include secure parking, air-conditioning, security systems and intercom & an internal laundry.
- Short walk to key transport hub such as Norwest train station (opening 2019)
- Luxurious kitchens and bathrooms with ample storage
- Luxury premium interiors with European appliances
- Advanced security with secure entrances, secure carparks and intercom.
- Great connectivity – walk to shops, restaurants, café’s, schools, train, buses and (growing) Norwest Business Park
- Future Orchards amenities: Outdoor lagoon pool, indoor lap pool, fitness centre, rooftop dining, outdoor rooftop cinema, music room, function centre and much more!
- Sustainable building practices such as solar energy
- Globally renowned Japanese developer Sekisui House
- Designed by award-winning Turner Architects
- Air conditioning
- Built in wardrobes
- Broadband internet access
- Internal Laundry
- Balcony / Deck
- Garden / Courtyard
- Solar panels
- Luxury European appliances
View the Floorplan
The particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute a contract. All descriptions, dimensions, references to conditions and necessary permutations for use and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact.Return To View Previous Page
Selling AgentCon Sgouros
0404 308 208