WARATAH ESTATE, AUSTRAL
White Square Properties has partnered with local proven developer, Seed Projects to bring you a limited release of prime land in Austral at Waratah Estate.
Located in the heart of Sydney’s South West Growth Corridor. An unbeatable location with everything you need within close proximity.
- 2 mins to IGA / Medical Centre / Cafes / Mitre 10
- 2 mins to Campisi Deli and Butcher
- 7 mins to Carnes Hill Market Place – Woolworths / Big W / Aldi
- Walking distance to public school, shops and parks
- 4 mins to Middleton, Austral & West Hoxton Public School
- 2 mins to Thomas Hassall Anglican College
- 5 mins to Leppington Train Station
- 3 mins to M7 Motorway
- At the foothills of Western Sydney Parklands
- 10 mins to the new upcoming Badgerys Creek Airport
- 45 mins to Sydney CBD
- 30 mins to Norwest Business Park
As the South West continues to expand with significant State and Federal government funding for major infrastructure projects, this area is expected to increase in value in line with its growth and is perfectly suited to first home buyers, upgraders and investors alike.
Registration of the land is expected to occur in the second half of 2019. Upon registration, construction can commence shortly after.
Land sizes will range between 256m2 to 500m2. A mix of three and four bedroom homes from a selection of Sydney’s leading builders comprising single and double storey options are available. Home sizes can range from 18-32 squares. European appliances, contemporary facades, walk in pantry, stone bench-tops, alfresco dining spaces and an ensuite to the main bedroom are featured in many of the homes.
This location is the perfect foundation for that brand new dream home, so hurry act now before you miss out, the choice is yours!!!
White Square Properties has been exclusively appointed to sell Waratah Estate, so contact the team today for your chance to secure that dream block.
Click here to visit the developer’s website.
Return To View Previous Page
INSPECTION TIMEBy appointment
Selling AgentCon Sgouros
0404 308 208